We choose ActiveMQ as our JMS provider.
- Copy activemq-core-5.2.0.jar, jms-1.1.jar, and geronimo-j2ee-management_1.0_spec-1.0.jar into JMeter's lib directory.
- Create a jndi.properties file and jar it into a jar file, put the jar file into JMeter's lib directory.
- Confiture the JMS publisher sampler with the following settings in the JMeter GUI.
- Check use jndi.properties
- Connection Factory: ConnectionFactory
- Topic: MyTopic
- Number of messages to aggregate: 1
There are a few catches during the setting up process:
* The ActiveMQInitialContextFactory package name must have the apache.
* ConnectionFactory can not contain any trailing space.
* The Topic JNDI name must be prefixed with topic in the jndi file.
* You must put in the Number Of messages to aggregate, otherwise there will be no messages published.